Sunday, December 20, 2009

Little Chocolatiers

It really does pay to be sick! Okay not literally but I like to believe it does right now. I'm not feeling the best today and am watching a little too much TV. I'm watching TLC and I saw a preview of a new show that will follow the life of two little people who make chocolate for a living. I'm sitting here in a comatose state and the second I see Steve and Katie I'm shouting. This couple has a family owned chocolate company in the Avenues of Salt Lake City, Utah. And Romulo and I know them personally because when Romulo and I were first married we lived in the Avenues (for a year) and we would go there all the time for ice cream and chocolate covered dipped fruit. We lived 2 blocks (2nd and B) from their store and would take lazy walks to their corner store to see what projects they were working on next! The place always had a heavenly smell. Plus one time when we were looking for a new apartment they mentioned that there was a loft size apartment above their store that was for rent. We checked it out but it didn't really fit into our budget but the place was perfect! I couldn't be happier for them! Check out LITTLE CHOCOLATIERS on Monday nights!

2 comments:

Mom To Winfield said...

Lydia,
I watched the show last night too, it was proceeded by the Tiger Woods special that I got sucked into watching and then I saw the chocolatiers, how fun.

molly kay said...

I saw it too! I was watching "Little People, big world" before it came on. Thomas decided to make cookies during it- it was making us crave sweets and the 10 dozen he had already baked last week were gone!OK so we gave some of those away but still.