When you have a Scratch N Win ticket do you ever want to just scratch it and forget about what you might win because the suspense is killing you? Yeah, I want to scratch it but then a glimmer of luck runs through me and I can't bring myself to it!
Romulo and I about a month ago got this stupid Scratch N Win ticket that is going to expire today and we still haven't taken it back to the store to scratch in front of a manager! HaHa! We totally forgot about it until the other day I was organizing that annoying pile of paper that gets stacked and re-stacked over and over again until one day you can't take it any longer and you go through it! Yeah, it was in that pile and that's when I discovered that we might lose everything that we've waited for! But Romulo wanted to scratch it last night because he realized with both of us working now that we most likely won't have time to take it to the store and scratch it there. But I couldn't let him do that because LADY LUCK might be on our side this time! Right? See its that glimmer of HOPE that's coming into me again!
So, as you can tell the time is passing by and instead of me going to the store to get it scratched off to see if I really WON anything I'm blogging about it! What should a girl do?
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment