I miss my sisters! This picture was taken on 8.14.09 at the house my parents rented in La Jolla right before we all went out to Wind an Sea Beach in La Jolla for Bridal Family Pictures for Emma's and Calvin's wedding! My sister's and I were joking around when this picture was shot. I've always been really closed to my sisters and ever since I got married I haven't physically been close to them. We when do get together again with each other man it's like we haven't skipped a beat. It's been fun to see Sarah and Marian become a mother and take that role serious!I have a new calling in Church as 2nd counselor in the Young Women's organization and it brings back so many memories of me sharing YW's with my sisters. I am the middle of 5 girls and I always had 2 other sisters with me in YW's. I was either with my two older sisters (Sarah and Marian) or my two younger sisters (Ellen and Emma). I always had the "buddy system" down and felt comfortable doing whatever as long as they were with me! Just last week we got 3 new girls in YW's and they happen to be sisters. I smiled when I saw that bond and how they each took care of one another in this new stage in their life.


1 comment:
Lydia,
This picture cracks me up because of the way we are standing and holding one another, prom-like style.
Post a Comment